What are the health benefits of asparagus?
Asparagus is an amazing vegetable—it has a lot of nutritional benefits.
Potential health benefits of asparagus:
1. It’s a pre-biotic
• It feeds your friendly microbes
2. It’s high in vitamin K, folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, and vitamin B6
• It can help decrease stress and improve your energy
3. It’s high in phosphorus
• It can help improve energy
4. It can act as a natural diuretic
• It may help detoxify the kidneys
5. It may help protect against kidney stones and even potentially help dissolve kidney stones
• It helps support the kidneys
6. It's high in chromium
• It may help with insulin resistance
Last updated: Jan 27, 2023 00:59 AM