What are the health benefits of ghee?
Ghee is a clarified-butter or pure oil from heating the butter and separate out the solids. It has great benefits for the colon because it loaded and has the highest concentration of butyrate or butyric acid than any other food. If you have colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and any bowel problems, the capacity to make and absorb butyrate goes way down and taking ghee is very beneficial to people with GI problems. Make sure to consume ghee that is grass-fed and organic.
Benefits of Ghee:
• Helps increase bile production.
• Improve insulin resistance by normalizing blood sugars.
• Decrease inflammation
• Increase energy.
• Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Healthy Fats)
• Omega 9 Fatty Acids (Healthy Fats)
• MCT fat (Medium-chain triglycerides)
• Vitamin A, D, E and K (Fat-soluble vitamins)
• CLA – a healthy fat that helps performance for an athlete and weight loss.
Last updated: Jan 27, 2023 00:26 AM