Can you eat seeds and nuts on Keto diet?
Let’s take a look at the best nuts and seeds on keto:
1. Macadamia nuts (get them fresh—they go rancid!)
4. Cashews (but only in small amounts!)
5. Chia seeds
6. Flax seeds
7. Hemp seeds
8. Sunflower seeds
Worst nuts and seeds on keto:
2. Peanut butter (unless no added sugar or MSG)
3. Cashews in large quantities (too many carbs)
4. Any nut butter with added sugars You want to stick to 2-3 oz of nuts and seeds per meal. Any more can cause gallbladder irritation and right shoulder pain.
Last updated: Jan 23, 2023 03:19 AM