Kids Chewable Multivitamin
Does Dr. Berg have any recommendations for autism?
What is different about an autistic brain and a normal brain?
• There is a defect in autophagy
• Low vitamin D
• Low folate
• Related intestinal problems (there is a connection between the digestive system and the brain)
Here are my personal opinions and recommendations for autism:
• Breastfeed for as long as possible
• Rid gluten from the diet
• Rid casein from the diet
• Detox heavy metals (silica may be a good option)
• Selenium and zinc
• Healthy keto (plus exogenous ketones and MCT oil)
• Vitamins D and C
Last updated: Feb 05, 2023 00:25 AM