Kids Chewable Multivitamin
How does smartphone affect a child?
In 2016, a study on 1240 parents found that…
• 50% of teens feel addicted to their smartphones
• 59% of parents believe their kids have a smartphone addiction
• 77% of parents feel their kids get distracted or lose focus when using a smartphone
• 72% of teens feel they need to respond to texts immediately
• 78% of teens check their devices at least hourly
Smartphone addictions are similar to drug addictions in that they influence the size and shape of certain parts of the brain—specifically in the parts of the brain that involve emotion, speech, hearing, sight, memory, and self-control.
How can you avoid the effects of smartphone use?
1. Avoid contact with your brain/head
2. Don’t use your smartphone within 2-3 hours of your bedtime
3. Use an EMF protection case
Last updated: Feb 05, 2023 00:19 AM