Adrenal & Cortisol Support
How to reverse wrinkles?
In this video, we’re going to talk about how to reverse wrinkles. GAG (glycosaminoglycan) helps hydrate and repair the skin and collagen, and helps make collagen. The hormone that controls GAG is IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1). IGF-1 is triggered by growth hormone, which is the anti-aging hormone. There are a few things you can do to actually trigger this hormone naturally.
How to reverse wrinkles:
1. Lower insulin (do healthy keto and intermittent fasting)
2. Enhance your sleep and lower cortisol
3. Do HIIT (high-intensity interval training)
4. Consume a moderate amount of quality protein (3-6 oz. with each meal)
5. Enhance the liver (avoid alcohol, eat organic, consume a lot of vegetables, take supplements to support the liver)
6. Do Intermittent fasting (IGF-1 is stimulated when you’re not eating)
7. Take fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin K2)
Last updated: Mar 17, 2023 01:23 AM