How to stop sore throat instantly?
In most cases, a sore throat is viral, which means an antibiotic won’t help. If you have a sore throat caused by a bacterial infection, you may experience nausea or other digestive issues, but it won’t typically cause a cough. If you have a sore throat caused by a virus, you may experience a cough, runny nose, and swelling in the throat.
The good thing is that this natural remedy can help address both areas. The best natural remedy for a sore throat is the bay leaf. Bay leaves have both antiviral properties and antibacterial properties.
Health benefits of bay leaves:
• They help reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation
• They are a great remedy for a cough
• They help stimulate the immune system
• They help reduce mucus
• They help reduce headaches (especially sinus headaches)
• They can act as an insect repellent
• They can help promote wound healing
• They have anti-cancer effects
• They are good for digestive issues
How to help stop a sore throat naturally Ingredients:
• 2 bay leaves (fresh or dry)
• 2 cups of water
• Cinnamon to taste
• 5 drops of liquid stevia
Last updated: Jan 22, 2023 21:21 PM