Sea Kelp Enhanced
What are benefits of sea kelp?
These are the 7 health benefits of the iodine in sea kelp:
1. Helps balance estrogen. If a woman is estrogen dominant she may develop ovarian cysts or fibrocystic breasts.
2. Enhances your IQ (your cognitive performance), especially in a growing child. If you’re pregnant, take sea kelp to reduce the chance of the baby’s brain being smaller. Iodine can also enhance your growth in general.
3. Contains ten times more calcium than milk. We all know the problems with milk from a commercial dairy, with added hormones and the low quality of food that cows eat.
4. Sea kelp has many more nutrients such as magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and B vitamins
5. Contains the phytochemical fucoidan, which has powerful anti-cancer properties. It’s an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties too.
6. Contains vanadium, a trace mineral that helps control your blood sugars and address insulin resistance. (Sea kelp contains all trace minerals, but iodine seems to be the most concentrated.)
7. Contains amino acids, although a fairly small amount so you’d have to consume large quantities to reap the benefits. Just be aware there are amino acids in seaweed.
Last updated: Mar 19, 2023 21:13 PM