Natural Vitamin B1
What are causes of Vitamin B1 deficiency?
Causes of Vitamin B1 Deficiency
1. Consuming Refined Carbs
3. Stress – High levels of cortisol
4. Sugar (Diabetes)
5. Gastric Bypass
8. Antibiotics (Flagyl, Cipro)
9. Diuretics – it could also deplete all the fat-soluble vitamins and minerals
10. Metformin – can increase the chance to get a condition called lactic acidosis
11. Genetic Defects B1 Transport
12. Diet – White Rice – could lead to a condition called Beri Beri or a severe B1 deficiency.
Last updated: Mar 19, 2023 00:32 AM