What are common prolonged fasting mistakes?
Prolonged fasting is even more powerful than regular intermittent fasting. So, I want to give you some insight into some big problems you can avoid while doing prolonged fasting.
Top benefits of prolonged fasting:
• It can help you avoid cancer
• It supports anti-aging
• It strengthens the immune system
• It can help the brain grow new brain cells
• It can help with chronic health conditions that involve inflammation
Top prolonged fasting mistakes:
1. Breaking your fast with carbs, fruit, or berries
2. Doing intense exercise/work (during or at the very end of your fast)
3. Overeating after a prolonged fast
4. Consuming apple cider vinegar (during or at the very end of your fast)
5. Consuming protein powders
Last updated: Jan 29, 2023 21:20 PM