Blood Sugar Support Advanced Formula
What are hidden reasons for high blood sugar levels?
Here are 9 reasons why your blood sugar is high:
1. Cortisol - At around 8am, you may have a cortisol spike that is causing high blood sugars.
2. Low blood sugar - Your body’s hormones may overcompensate for low blood sugar and cause high blood sugar.
3. Late-night snacks - Snacks, especially ones full of carbs, can boost your blood sugar.
4. Sugar the day before - Even sugar from the day before can significantly boost your blood sugar 24 hours later.
5. Low blood pressure - Blood pressure medications can activate cortisol and raise your blood glucose levels.
6. Stress - trauma, stress, and anxiety can raise your cortisol and lead to high blood sugar.
7. Forgot to take meds - If you happened to forget your prescribed medications (even for just one day), this could throw off your blood sugar levels.
8. Exercise the night before - If you exercised the night before, you could burn up all your sugar, which causes your body to overcompensate (see #2)
9. Hidden additives (MSG, artificial sweeteners, etc.) - Sweeteners and additives can spike your blood sugar levels drastically. The best solution is to fix insulin resistance with healthy keto and intermittent fasting.
Last updated: Feb 02, 2023 02:19 AM