Nutritional Yeast Tablets
What are some foods high in B1?
The best source of vitamin B1 is nutritional yeast. Nutritional yeast is the best natural source of B vitamins. Avoid taking synthetic vitamin B supplements.
The following are other sources of vitamin B1:
1. Pork 6oz - 1.1mg (96% of RDA)
2. Salmon 6oz - .6mg (48% of RDA)
3. Flax 1oz - .5mg (39% of RDA)
4. Sunflower feeds 1oz - .4mg (35% of RDA)
5. Green peas 1 cup - .4mg (35% of RDA)
6. Macadamia nuts 1oz - .3mg (30% of RDA)
7. Acorn squash 1 cup - .3mg (30% of RDA)
Last updated: Mar 20, 2023 02:18 AM