What are some mistakes that people make and don't get results from Intermittent Fasting?
Intermittent fasting provides a ton of health benefits. But, these intermittent fasting mistakes could cause you to miss out on some of these benefits and may make fasting more difficult than it should be.
Intermittent fasting mistakes that can ruin your results:
1. Going too fast—Body has not adapted yet
2. Eating too many carbs without realizing it
3. The 5-2 plan
4. Low calories—low nutrients
5. Low-quality ingredients
6. Not enough potassium, B vitamins, or trace minerals
7. Vegan keto—not taking B12, DHA, zinc, or iron
8. Doing keto low-fat
Last updated: Jan 28, 2023 03:18 AM