What are the benefits of breastfeeding for immune system?
What you need to know about the effect of breastfeeding on the immune system:
• There are many different strains of friendly bacteria in breastmilk that are passed over.
• The mother’s antibodies get passed over (antiviral antibodies and antibacterial antibodies).
• There is a lowered risk of respiratory infections, ear infections, allergies, ADD, autism, and asthma.
• T cells will be passed over. T cells can take the immune system to the next level.
• Butyrate can be passed over. This could potentially help prevent allergies and autoimmune diseases.
• The risk of type 1 diabetes could also be decreased.
• There is a more diverse microbiome.
• There is more interferon.
Last updated: Jan 22, 2023 21:03 PM