Advanced Digestive Formula
What can help with inflamed colon?
9 things to focus on to help heal an inflamed colon:
1. Avoid gluten and grains Gluten can tear up the inside part of the lining of the colon.
2. Avoid dairy You could have an allergy to casein that creates inflammation.
3. Limit vegetables You could have an altered microbiome, which means that your microbes are going to be easily overwhelmed by the fiber in vegetables. This can create a lot of bloating. You may want to do carnivore for a little while if you can digest protein. It’s also important to avoid vegetable oils.
4. Don’t consume alcohol and don’t smoke Smoking depletes you of certain nutrients. You can get more inflammation.
5. Chlorophyll If you’re not consuming vegetables to get chlorophyll, wheatgrass juice powder can be a good source of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll can be very healing to the inside of the colon.
6. Intestines with stomach (as a supplement) You may have some type of autoantibodies, and this product could be very beneficial and give you a lot of relief.
7. Take purified bile salts If there is some type of inflammation in the colon, you could also have a problem recycling bile salts. This could cause you to become deficient in bile. Bile salts can help keep the junctions of the colon tight, regulate the balance of microbes in the gut, and help keep things flowing through the liver, gallbladder, and intestines.
8. Do fasting Do intermittent fasting to some degree and even periodic prolonged fasting. Fasting is one of the best things to stimulate stem cells in the colon to help heal the lining of the intestines.
9. Take a good probiotic This could help repopulate the microbes that you have in your colon.
Last updated: Feb 02, 2023 01:41 AM