What can I do if I'm extremely hungry on Intermittent Fasting?
1. Go slower and gradually ease into it.
2. Increase fat in the meal or increase more protein.
3. Decrease carbs (20-50g/day). If your carbs are too high, you'll never get into ketosis.
4. Increase your vegetable intake (7-10 cups) to get your potassium and magnesium.
5. Add apple cider vinegar to your meals.
6. If you have to snack, consume fat as your snack.
It takes 4-5 days to start getting into ketosis.
Last updated: Jan 29, 2023 22:34 PM