what do I do if prolonged fasting os going too hard?
Prolonged fasting can be difficult for some people because of a few reasons, such as:
• Depriving yourself of food is anti-survival. It goes against your survival on a mental level. But, physically, you will feel better.
• Smelling and seeing food can make fasting difficult.
• You have to go up against all of the habits you have regarding eating, like snacking and eating at social events.
• You have pleasurable memories connected to foods.
• Stomach growling in the beginning phase of fasting can be hard to ignore.
3 things you need to know about prolonged fasting:
1. When you do this correctly, you won’t have any hunger.
2. There are many good reasons to do prolonged fasting that go beyond weight loss.
3. Once you get started and get more into ketosis, it becomes easier and easier.
A few benefits of prolonged fasting that go beyond weight loss:
• It can help strengthen your cognitive function
• It can help improve your mood
• It can help fix your immune system
• It can help with certain body problems like diabetes
• It can potentially help with cancer
Last updated: Jan 29, 2023 23:12 PM