What is garlic good for?
There are all kinds of fascinating phytonutrients in garlic.
Potential benefits of garlic:
1. Increased endurance
2. Antimicrobial properties (anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiparasitic)
3. Respiratory support (may decrease a cough, help someone breath easier, and decrease the duration of a lung infection)
4. Decreased inflammation (especially for arthritis)
5. Anti-cancer properties
6. Cardiovascular support (decreased risk of strokes, lowered blood pressure, lowered cholesterol)
7. Immune support (decreased infection duration and kills pathogens)
8. Digestion support
9. Detox support
10. Bone support
Last updated: Jan 22, 2023 20:50 PM