Adrenal & Cortisol Support
What's never to put on a face?
You should never put commercial bar soap on your face. The average store-bought bar soap is likely the reason why you need to apply lotions, creams, serums, and moisturizers to replenish your skin moisture after a shower.
Here are the toxic ingredients you can find in commercial bar soap:
1. Sodium lauryl sulfate or ammonium lauryl sulfate • Synthetic foaming agent • Causes irritation, inflammation, and dryness • Can be contaminated by other chemicals
2. Parabens • Act as a preservative • Kill friendly bacteria • Have an estrogenic effect • Contribute to dermatitis
3. Formaldehyde • Prevents growth of friendly bacteria • Carcinogenic (increases cancer risk)
4. Synthetic fragrances • Petroleum-based • Can cause skin irritation
5. Triclosan • Antibacterial • Increases risk of E. coli and MRSA
6. Coal tar dyes • Coloring agents • Made with petroleum chemicals • Can cause dry skin
Last updated: Mar 17, 2023 01:23 AM