Adrenal & Cortisol Support
What's the fastest way to get rid of acne?
Acne is an infection of the sebaceous glands. Sebaceous glands are the oil glands in the skin. What’s really behind this infection are hormones called androgens. Basically, your androgens are too high, which causes acne.
How to get rid of acne:
• Stop eating sugar and refined carbs
• Stop snacking
• Do intermittent fasting
• Take milk thistle
• Take berberine (or have as a tea)
• Drink green tea (or use a face cream containing green tea)
• Get plenty of zinc and copper (try a trace mineral blend containing zinc and copper)
• Don’t pop your zits
• Don’t over-cleanse or scrub your skin
• Get a water filter for your shower that filters out fluoride
• Avoid dairy
Last updated: Mar 17, 2023 01:23 AM