Nerve Support with Benfotiamine
What's the underlying cause for sciatica nerve pain?
There are two main reasons why you could have sciatica pain:
1. A structural problem Where the low back curve is not there.
2. An internal problem There is something happening with the nerve itself. The internal cause of sciatic pain has to do with an imbalance of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties, and omega 6 fatty acids are more inflammatory. We need both of these fats, but we need them in the right ratios.
An imbalance of these fatty acids can:
1. Create a lot of inflammation and nerve pain.
2. Affect the lipids around the nerves.
3. Affect the sciatic nerve (the biggest nerve)
Last updated: Jan 17, 2023 01:47 AM